VILLAGE OF ELNORA BYLAW #494-0806
SNOW ON SIDEWALK
7. An Owner shall ensure the removal from any improved public sidewalk located adjacent to the Property, including private driveway crossings, all snow and ice deposited, whether from natural or unnatural means, within 24 hours of deposit.
8. For the purpose of Section 7, snow and ice will be considered removed when the sidewalk is cleaned for the entire width of the sidewalk to the sidewalk surface as completely as reasonably possible.
9. For the purpose of Section 7, in the case of a sidewalk being below grade resulting in repeated coverage by ice or water through drainage of melted snow or rain, the sidewalk must be cleaned as completely as reasonably possibly and a non-slip, non-corrosive material such as sand or similar material must be scattered on the surface of the sidewalk as frequently as required to maximize traction for pedestrians.
10. For the purpose of Section 7, where an Owner reasonably anticipates being absent, the Owner must make arrangements to ensure the sidewalks are maintained in accordance with this Bylaw.
VILLAGE OF ELNORA BYLAW #498-0810
8. No person shall place or permit to be placed an electric extension cord across a sidewalk or driveway whereby any person, animal or vehicle may be in any way injured or damaged.